Beloved teacher the Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh has passed from this world. At Upaya right now are close students of his, including Natalie Goldberg, Wendy Johnson, Valerie Brown, and Roshi Joan. We will be offering a memorial service for Thay this afternoon 5:30PM MT. This will begin with sitting meditation and followed by a service. If you are in Winter Practice Period, please join by zoom. Or you can join here: https://www.youtube.com/user/upayazencenter/live
|To register for a Upaya program by phone, contact us at 505-986-8518 or email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.|
When registering, please consider becoming a Member of Upaya. Become a Member here.
• Check our Daily Zazen Meditation Schedule and join us on Upaya’s YouTube page.
• Visit our website for Upaya Programs.
• Sign up for Upaya’s weekly Dharma Podcast email here.
• Check in with our Local Sangha.
• Join the dialogue on Facebook and Twitter @upayazen.
You may unsubscribe from this newsletter or request fewer emails here.
If you no longer wish to receive any of our emails, you may permanently remove yourself from our list.
Copyright © 2022 Upaya Zen Center, All rights reserved.